10 August 2023

On my own ...

One of my regular steam rooms was out of action for the month of July - as a result of too much blatant "inappropriate" behaviour - so I was forced to look elsewhere ...

Another of my preferred gyms has open showers ... and I do enjoy watching and being watched ...

It's funny seeing plenty of guys from the closed steam room gym also migrating to the open shower gym !

On this occasion I got to see a cute black guy play that I've never seen in action in the regular steam room ... happily play with himself in the open showers ...

Sometimes you can end up with a guy beside you in the open showers and get each other off ...

This time we were all playing with ourselves and not touching each other ...

But it's still more fun to shoot in front of others that doing it alone !

 


No comments: