19 January 2020

Eager

Gym steam rooms encompass a range of guys ... from the painfully shy, to the outrageous guys who wank in front of straight guys and risk getting the place shut down !

On this occasion there was a shy black guy sitting on the same side as me ... and an eager young guy who clearly had no inhibitions ...

After a short time, the eager young guy came and sat between the other guy and myself - he clearly wanted to be at the centre of the action !

I've never seen quite such a proactive guy in the steam before !!

 

2 comments:

RB said...

I don't really see anything happening at the steam room or sauna in my gym. Am I just missing it?

close encounters said...

i think it just depends on the gym. if the steam / sauna are in the male changing area that definitely helps. but some gyms are just too straight for much action !