18 January 2020

Outdoor

Back in the days when I was closeted ... the very occasional encounter that I had usually involved me being drunk, and some sort of outdoor fumbling ...

These days I much prefer a more relaxed indoor encounter ... but occasionally outdoor can be fun ...

I noticed a guy on Squirt posting about meeting up at a local park ... and his username was similar to a guy that i'd met a few times years ago ... so part of my reason for going was in the hope that it was the lovely little guy !

I arrived on my bicycle ... and worked out who the guy was fairly quickly ... sadly it wasn't the lovely guy from years ago ...

But this guy seemed ok, and keen to suck me ... and was even pretty good at it ...

He did smell a bit of nicotine, which wasn't ideal ... but still reasonably enjoyable !

 

No comments: