05 January 2020

Parking

When I'm in a new area, I often have a look in Squirt to see what interesting venues are nearby

I was recently in a rural area that listed a beauty spot parking lot as being a potential encounter zone ...

It turned out that there were two viewing sites ... with one of them really too busy with non-Squirters for action to take place

When I visited there was an older guy who was clearly up for some action - but there was no way that I was taking the risk in such a busy area

I drove off, and happened upon the second viewing site, which I'd never noticed before ... and it seems few others do, as it was deserted ... until the same older guy showed up ...

I wouldn't normally have let anything happen, but it had a been a while ... and i was horny ...

  

No comments: