14 January 2020

Mismatch

I found myself in my family home alone ... and i don't think i'd ever brought a guy back ... so was keen for a new experience !

There was an Israeli guy visiting the area, who was keen for some fun before he drove to his next destination ... so after meeting at a nearby petrol station ... i brought him back ...

He was seriously hot, and i had to repeatedly stop touching myself because he turned me on so much ...

The only downside was that i wasn't able to play with his ass, as he hadn't cleaned himself ... but he didn't seem embarassed when i had to go and wash my hand in the middle of proceedings !

Sometimes i find that when i'm really turned on, i don't manage to time my climax correctly ... and this was one of these occasions where my cumshot didn't fully reflect just how exciting the encounter was

 

No comments: