24 January 2020

Yellow

A guy a few miles away was keen for me to visit him ... so i made the trip ... only for him to go silent !

He later claimed that he'd fallen asleep ... and he keeps asking me to return ... but i'm not making a special trip to see him again !

Whilst i was in the area without any dick to play with ... i got on the apps looking for fresh meat ...

Before too long i was chatting with a guy who wanted to meet up for some yellow action ...

Whilst I'm not particularly keen on piss, i'm quite comfortable with providing it for other guys if it gets them off ...

And after some preliminaries at his place ... i suggested moving to the bathroom - so that cleaning up afterwards would be less hassle ...

But he really wanted me to do it in the hallway - and had a towel down ready to collect it ...

So he lay down on the towel in his own hallway and i provided him with the contents of my bladder !

 

No comments: