07 January 2020

Squirt interruption

Squirt leads you to some weird an wonderful places ... including a hotel toilet which had recently become a particularly busy spot ...

A very cute looking guy had posted that he was going, and since i was passing by anyway, i thought i'd drop in and check him out ...

when i arrived he was there with another guy at the urinals, playing with each other ... and they seemed happy for me to join in ...

the cute guy wouldn't let me touch his dick ... which seemed odd ...

i did wonder if he might have been high - he was too rough playing with my equipment ...

sadly he didn't want to suck me ... and then suddenly somebody walked in and blatantly interrupted us !

i'm usually fairly careful ... but this cute guy had lowered my natural caution, and we were properly busted.  thankfully the straight guy just laughed.  and i quickly left.

 

No comments: