28 January 2007

first time in a steam room ...

this was the first gym that i'd been to with a steam room ... and so i thought i should check it out ... as i walked in, the 2 guys in there looked like they had been interrupted ...

soon after i sat down, a guy walked in - he was completed naked and had an enormous uncut dick ... think he was a bit surprised that the 3 of us had towels ...

he sat down beside me, so i was able to check him out a bit more ... and after a short time i went to get a cold shower ... and the guy chose the cubicle beside me ...

after some eyeing each other up ... we both got dressed and met outside ... and went to his place, which was closeby ... fantastic flat, especially after my previous experience !

it was my first experience of being with a guy who had seen so much of me beforehand ... which was quite liberating / relaxing ...

the guy was a bit older than i normally go for, but with such a gorgeous dick i thought he was worth trying ... and boy did he prove me right ... so expert at having fun - he really knew how to keep a guy happy ! and he seemed to enjoy himself too ...

it was all over a bit too soon - but i guess better short and sweet, than drag it out too much ...

not sure what it will be like when i bump into him in the gym again ... he's a nice bloke, but quite camp - i'd rather not be too obvious about it ...

1 comment:

GB said...

I can't help but wonder where that was m8! I've got an idea of course, why don't you drop me an e-mail?

GB xxx