18 November 2006

date with the english guy ...

after chatting to a guy online for a while ... we agreed to meet for a drink in a local pub ...

he was a strange mixture of interesting and conventional ... i thought we were getting on well, but he made a comment about me not asking him questions ... which i think said more about his need to talk rather than about my lack of inquisitiveness [i'm usually accused of the opposite] ...

i was thinking that i'd like to meet him again [he made it clear before we met that sex was not on the cards] ... but as we're walking back from the pub to the main road ... i realise that he is quite camp ... and i find it awkward walking down the street with a camp guy ...

we part, and he tells me to give him a call ... not mentioning that he might call me ...

i don't really know how to tell him that i don't want to meet again ... maybe because i'm not completely sure that i don't want to ?

he has left tracks on my profile ... but hasn't messaged me ...

No comments: