19 December 2006

the agressive guy ...

i had chatted online to this guy on and off for a few weeks ... and we had exchanged text messages a few times ... i wasn't sure whether he was messing me around, but we didn't manage to get it together ...

eventually, after some protracted exchanges, i finally managed to visit him the other day ...

after taking phone directions for the final part, i knocked his door, and he called me in - it wasn't locked ...

his room was partly dark ... and he had gaydar open on my laptop ...

he showed me a few of the guys he had met recently - haven't had that happen before !

we got down to things fairly quickly ... and he seemed quite agressive ... a bit of biting - not sure that really does anything for me ... and he was obsessed with a deep BJ - so much so that i was gagging ... i really wasn't enjoying it much ...

i can't remember many occasions when i actually wanted to get it over and done with ... but this was one ...

i got him to jack himself off ... and he produced a very healthy load - which instantly sent me over the edge ...

after we cleaned up, he again went back to his laptop, and started showing me pics that guys had sent him of themselves ... and kept saying which ones were really nice people - something i certainly wouldn't say about him ... but maybe it's just that his type of sex isn't for me ...

No comments: