29 May 2009

using a different website

most of my encounters come from my use of gaydar ... but i also use a couple of other websites, but have never met a bloke from them ... however a couple of weeks ago, i was contacted by a bloke on manhunt - i created a profile here when i was abroad a couple of years ago, in a country where gaydar is not used much ...

the trouble with manhunt is that, unlike gaydar, you can't easily see how close blokes are to you - so you could waste your time chatting with somebody who is miles and miles away !

however, the bloke who contacted me turned out to live nearby ... so he came round, and we had a quick but enjoyable session ...

2 comments:

XX said...

I set up a manhunt account last week and it's confusing to use compared with gaydar. I'm not sure which one I prefer, but I think there is more trash on gaydar, and manhunt seems more 'mature'.

Teefah Loo said...

You can check Adam4Adam too. I think of Adam4Adam as an interesting learning experience for gay young adults looking to express their sexuality. Just be aware that most of the men you meet on this site may only be looking for a certain activity and that’s okay, just recognize the situation for what it is (don’t make anything more of it unless you’re both willing) and have fun!