18 June 2011

a strange night ...

i was on Grindr recently, and saw a asian cute guy nearby, so started to chat to him ...

he seemed keen to come over, but it was late, and since i have trouble sleeping with the temptation of a hot guy next to me, i made sure that he would be able to get home afterwards ...

he arrived at my place, a little drunk, not quite as cute as his Grindr pic, but still a nice guy ...

he seemed a bit shy ... i wasn't sure if he was interested in me ... he seemed to be relaxing and engaging with me, but then our conversation went in a strange direction ...

after discussing what country he was from, i mentioned that i had met another guy from his country a few months beforehand ...

London being as big as it is, i've never met somebody who knew somebody else that i've had sex with ... but this was a first! he realised he knew who i had met, and seemed a bit upset, as it's a good friend of his! later he said that he wished i had met him before his friend - he couldn't have sex with me as i'd previously had sex with his friend !

i consider myself reasonable picky, but that seems like a very restrictive approach to life !!

it really was a strange evening ... he seemed up for some good cuddling ... and then became interested in my horniness ... up to the point of my climaxing ! but strenuously kept his horniness wrapped up !!

in the end, i let him stay the night ... which as usual, meant that i kept waking up and cuddling/playing with him ... which meant the next day i was dog tired !

i just about managed to do a day's work ...

No comments: