31 December 2012

another good foreign encounter ...

After a pleasant encounter whilst on holiday a few months ago ... I followed it up with another enjoyable encounter in another country where gay sex is illegal !

I'd been on holiday for over a week and was very horny ... all of the websites were blocked, but some of the iPhone apps did work reasonably well ... including gayromeo.

I arranged to meet up with a nice looking guy who lived close to where I was staying ...

We met outside his place and he looked fairly hot, and he seemed up for it, so we went up to his flat ...

Neither of us had a lot of time, but it didn't feel rushed, and we made the most of the hour together ...

Afterwards we had a bit of a chat about gay life in a country where it is officially illegal ... and he told me that there's even a gay club ... it's just a case of being discreet.

However, I really don't think I could live in a country where I couldn't show any affection at all in public.

No comments: