21 September 2022

Can you spot a good sucker ?

I'd never really thought before about whether I could spot a guy who was likely to be good at sucking ...

I've obviously had my fair share of guys who were good, and guys who weren't so good ... and i've worked out a few warning signs of guys who are on average less good:

Young Guys - too self centred, or just not enough experience

Self Hating Guys - too worried that playing with another dick is sinful

Drunk Guys - likely to just shoot and leave

Guys in love with themselves - just not interested in anybody else's experience


But I've never managed to work out a pattern for guys who are likely to be good at it - too many just don't suck hard enough !

On this occasion I was in a cruising ground which is often good - but had a bit of a weird feel on this evening ... so I had low expectations ...

Then came along a fairly nervous looking guy ... who seemed interested ... so we headed off for the privacy of some trees !

And it turned out that he was really pretty good at sucking ... not quite enough suction that I managed to shoot without manual assistance - but pretty close

It was also helped by another couple of guys approaching who were already playing with each other - and the older guy shooting an enormous load 

Afterwards I shot mine, and the surprisingly good sucker seemed to enjoy having it in his mouth before spitting it out

The surprisingly good sucker then turned his attention to another guy ...

But I decided not to wait to see the outcome ... and left a happy man !

 

No comments: