30 November 2022

Steamy workout

I was at one of my regular gyms ... in the middle of the afternoon ... so the gym was very quiet ... and I didn't have high hopes when I finished my workout and headed to the steam room ...

There was only one guy in the steam ... which can either be good or bad ...

And this time it turned out to be a good thing !

Within a minute we were both stroking ... and within two minutes I was playing with his ass ...

And within three minutes he was on his knees and I had multiple fingers in his ass !

Usually my steam room encounters aren't too tiring ... but this guy had me putting in a lot of work !!

After a quick cool down shower, I came back and emptied my load on his chest

He seemed to be in it for the long haul ... keeping his powder dry ... and still in the steam when I was dressed and leaving the gym !

 

No comments: