16 June 2024

quicker than planned

usually it takes a number of attempts in the gym before things happen ...

and often I get bored and leave before shooting!

on this occasion I started off by checking out the showers ... but the other guy in the open showers wasn't my type ...

so I went back to the changing room to put on swimming shorts ... before heading to the steam room ...

but in the changing room I noticed a guy looking around ... more than straight guys do!

on my way to the steam room I stopped in the men's toilet to use the urinal ...

shortly afterwards the changing room guy arrived ... to use another urinal ...

and before long we were both getting excited ...

but one of the toilet cubicles was occupied so we had to be silent

he shot an impressively big load ...

but he wasn't really my type - so my load wasn't nearly as big!

 

sometimes things happen more quickly than expected

 

No comments: