31 March 2012

a drunken threesome

after meeting a guy a couple of months ago at my place, i was heading home from town recently, when i got a message asking if i wanted to drop by his place ... when i arrived, it turned out that another "friend" had just arrived ... the third guy was a bit older, but clearly looked after himself ...

the host guy (who i'd met before) was clearly off his face, but since i was horny (and not exactly sober myself), i decided to stay ...

the two of them had met before (probably a few times) ... and it wasn't too long before the third guy was penetrating the host guy !  whilst this should have been horny as hell, i didn't feel very comfortable with the situation - there was something slightly menacing about the third guy, and i never really relaxed ...

when it came time to shoot our loads, mine wasn't as substantial as i had expected - a clear sign that i hadn't enjoyed myself enough !

i left fairly quickly.  the host guy has contacted me a couple of times since then, but i'm not interested in seeing him again.

1 comment:

james said...

this makes me want to start my own "dating" blog. i had a "date" that involved other slightly menacing "roommates" who just "happened" to stay home and not go out for the night.

kinda thought i was gonna be lured into someones gangbang trap, i was sure this was what they intended to do to me once we got back to his place.

no gang bang but it took me the entire night, the following day, and half of the next day to sort it all out. since i got a little too high, and the two "roommates" had weird energy (both leo's! I'm a scorpio) that i kept tapping into...this also tapped into some serious weekend warrior paranoia...

& the the plot gets even "thickly-er"....