27 April 2015

lay-by encounter ...

Whilst most of my friends at this stage know that I meet guys for fun ... I've never admitted to any of them, that I occasionally meet guys in less salubrious locations !

Even GB expressed surprise one time when I mentioned to him that I do enjoy the occasional cruising encounter ...

I was recently on holiday with a straight friend, and one day he wanted a relaxed day off, so I took the car and explored some different parts of the island ...

One of the areas I stopped at was a little lay-by which was mentioned on a useful website, as a place that guys meet ...

And as I arrived, the driver of a car who was already there, took a keen interest ... and shortly after, approached my car ... and motioned for us to walk into the trees ...

As we picked our way through a huge number of condom wrappers ... we were soon hidden from any unsuspecting motorists who might stop to stretch their legs !

The guy was a bit older than me, but not much, and knew how to give good head ... and it was a really quite enjoyable session (despite him never taking off his sunglasses) ... which resulted in him ejaculating at the sight of me cumming (without any manual stimulation of his dick at that point) ... not something I think I've seen before !

I'm sure that there are many serious discussions about why gay guys indulge in this kind of (relatively risky) behaviour ... but for me, it's partly nostalgia (harking back to the days when I was closeted and this was my only outlet) ... and partly because it feels a bit risky, and I get a thrill from that ...

1 comment:

GB said...

What a naughty boy you are, , LOL :-) Just for the record, I don't think I've ever seen a guy cum like this encounter of yours did!

GB xxx