12 April 2015

smoker ... thrown in the shower ...

I had arranged to meet this guy after he finished work ... and for him to come around to my flat ...

On my way home from the gym I was checking my phone and it turned out that he was ready early, so we met up in the street on the way to my place ...

He was chewing gum (often a sign of a smoker) ... and as we got into my flat, and I started to remove his clothes, I realised that he was a bit smelly after a day in the office ... so I threw him in the shower !

To his credit, he didn't protest ... and it definitely made the encounter much more enjoyable ... and with it being a hot day, sex became a bit of a sweaty exertion - but it was fresh sweat, so not smelly ...

I suspect that he might be coupled, as despite him working locally I had never seen him on Grindr before ... and as soon as he left, he blocked me !

Maybe he just didn't enjoy the encounter ... but considering how much cum he produced, i suspect he did find it pleasurable ...

No comments: