13 August 2016

stuck in the middle with you

a good few months ago i was "lucky" enough to be in the steamroom with two guys who both had their hands on me ... although it did result in some pain !

the other day i was back in the same steamroom ... and was again between two guys ... and again they both had their hands on me ... and again it resulted in some pain !

on my left was a lovely asian guy, with a relatively short but extremely hard dick ... and whilst i played with his dick, he played with my ass ...

on my right was a nice enough white guy with a large dick ... and whilst i played with his dick, he played with mine ... and that's where the problem occurred ...

he just wasn't using enough spit / lube ... and was working away fairly vigorously ... and it just got a bit sore ... still is a bit !

eventually i got him to stop, and i worked on it myself ... and he seemed keen for me to shoot my load on him ... so standing in front of him, and leaning into him, i did.

the two guys didn't seem like they were about to cum ... and i was in danger of overheating ... so i left without seeing either of their cumshots :(

No comments: