29 September 2016

most drunk encounter ever

i've had some fairly drunken encounters ... sometimes it's me ... sometimes it's the other bloke ... but i recently had probably my most drunken one !

i don't drink a huge amount these days, but i got home at about 3am after a great night out with a Uni mate that i hadn't seen in ages ...

i checked Grindr before falling into bed ... but just as i was about to turn out the light, a really hot guy contacted me, and was totally up for it ... and really closeby ...

for the first time in my life, i got out of bed ... put some clothes on ... put a new set of contact lenses in ... and waited for him to arrive !

when he did, he was just as cute as his pics ... and i don't think it was just my beer goggles !!

the trouble was that he was either nervous, or guilty, or unsure about me ... and after some messing around, it felt like he was going to give up and leave ...

we ended up just wanking off together ... and it's a tribute to his hotness that despite my drunken state, i was still able to get off !

the next day i checked Grindr again ... and he had either blocked me, or deleted his profile !


No comments: