02 October 2018

wash it off

i usually enter the steam room with some body lotion in my hand (which my gyms provide) ... to more easily work myself into a rigid state ...

the other day i had just arrived in the steam ... found it empty ... and excited myself ... when a bloke came in who was clearly up for some action ...

after playing with my equipment he suggested that i go and wash off the lotion, so he could suck me ...

i'm always happy to be sucked ... so i agreed to his proposal

when i arrived back into the steam a few minutes later ... the prospective sucker was still alone ... so i didn't even bother sitting down - just went straight over and let him at it ...

he started off by examining my dick ... presumably to check for obvious signs of disease !  thankfully he didn't find any, so he admitted it to his mouth ...

it wasn't the best BJ ever - not enough suction for me - but it was reasonably good ...

he made it clear that he didn't want me to cum in his mouth ... and as he got closer ... he stood up and wanted to kiss me ...

he wanted to see me cum first ... and as soon as i started ... he followed !

not the most attractive bloke ever - but an enjoyable experience nonetheless.

 

No comments: