27 March 2019

semi solo

i wrote recently about a semi solo experience ... which was due to the other guy being nervous ...

this time it was because i didn't really fancy the other guy ... despite it being in the steam - where everybody looks a bit better than they actually are !

the encounter happened in the most notorious gym steam room - which is laid out with the boiler in the middle, so four guys can fit either side - so it's almost like two semi separate areas ...

the far side had a full complement, and they were all at it ... so that was enough to get me off ... despite the guy beside me not being very attractive !

the only trouble was the i shot on myself ... and my showering wasn't very effective ... as i kept finding dried cum in my pubes for the rest of the day !!

 

No comments: