31 January 2023

Open showers

I've mentioned before that I enjoy the gym that I visit with open showers ... and the opportunity to interact with the guy (or guys) beside me ...

But even if there's no interaction ... there's something exciting about having a wank in an open shower!

I was recently on holiday, and enjoyed the local swimming pool ... and was showering before leaving ... and thought it was a good time to ejaculate ...

But I was interrrupted by a guy who started using a shower on the other side ... but who kept checking me out!

Sadly I didn't manage to get him to join me in expressing fluids ...

But the next day I used the shower there was a stunningly athletic guy opposite me ... with a seriously thick uncut dick ...

Again he didn't partake ... but soon after he finished showering ... I finished myself off !

 

No comments: