09 February 2023

One of Seven

One of my regular gyms has a small steam room with just a corner bench - which really only accommodates four guys comfortably ...

The trouble is that this men only steam room is in high demand ... so when I entered there was a fifth guy perched in the corner of the bench ... and a sixth guy standing up ...

When a new guy interrupts some man on man action ... it can often take a couple of minutes for everybody to relax and resume their activities ...

This time the action restarted within about two seconds of my arrival - I've never seen such a short interruption / acceptance into the collective!

I had to stand beside the cute asian guy who was already there ... but the trouble was that I couldn't really see the action, and the guy beside me didn't seem that interested in me - despite his bulging speedos ...

Despite the lack of interactivity ... it wasn't long before i started shooting ... but a new guy arrived just as it happened ... so i left the steam still ejaculating !

 


No comments: