13 February 2023

Sixth Time Lucky

I usually set myself a limit of steam-shower x3 ... before I get bored, call it a day and finish trying in my gym steam rooms

But the other day there was so much potential ... constantly blocked by a single guy ... that I did my three visits ... then took a proper break ... and tried again ...

It was finally on my sixth visit that things kicked off !

And they really did kick off ... there must have been at least six guys involved ... and with a beautiful asian guy beside it wasn't long before I shot my load ... and tried to push him over the edge ...

Sadly he was taking too long ... and I needed to escape the steam ... so I never got to see whether he completed !

Sometimes (three session self imposed) rules are there to be broken !!

 

No comments: