14 March 2023

Head Down

I have two outdoor cruising grounds that are nearby ... but in Winter I don't make much of an effort to visit them ... but since I was passing one of them, I thought I might as well stop and have a look ...

It was fairly quiet, but I saw a guy who I thought might be there for the same reason as me ... but he didn't seem interested

After completing a loop of the park, I was about to leave ... but I saw him again and he looked at me ... so I obviously had to follow him into a discreet area!

And before long he had out his beautiful dick ... and it was instantly leaking serious amounts of precum ... so much that he transferred some to me to us as lube!

He obviously loved looking at his own dick ... because as he got close ... he had his head down on my chest, concentrating on his member ... which shot a moderate load

Some guys in these places leave as soon as they shoot ... but this guy was decent enough to wait a minute for me to shoot too!

 

No comments: