17 March 2023

Jerked to completion

My regular gym steam room has been so busy recently that even if you get a couple of minutes without any men in shorts ... it hasn't been long enough for proper action!

The other day there were just two guys in there ... and the guy beside me was fairly smooth and hot ... and particularly horny

After some initial playing ... he started to suck me ... and then to jerk me ...

Normally I don't like other guys manually manipulating my member ... either they're too rough, or too tight, or not tight enough ... but amazingly this guy's jerking action was damn good!

I got close, but he went in for another suck - which he wasn't particularly good at ... but he soom returned to jerking me ...

I think the guy the far side shot first - his grunting suggested he had, but sadly I couldn't see it ...

As I played with the smooth guy's nipples I was genuinely surprised to realised that he was about to jerk me off - I literally cannot remember the last time a guy did that without me finishing !

He seemed quite happy to receive me cum as I stood over him ... but didn't seem very interested it getting himself off

Maybe next time!

  

No comments: