10 May 2023

Older local guy

A guy messaged me on Grindr and seemed keen to meet ... and since his photos looked reasonable ... and he wasn't too far away ... I decided to walk over to his place ...

The trouble was that his directions weren't great, and it took me ages to find the right entrance in the big apartment block ... which took a bit of the edge off my excitement by the time I finally found his place!

He seemed a bit the worse for wear - not sure if just alcohol ... and it felt a bit like he needed to be out of it to enjoy an encounter ...

He wanted me to fuck him ... but I hadn't come prepared ... and I didn't really have the energy for a full session ...

So we just enjoyed each other ... and it didn't take too long before I shot a load on him ... after a bit he shot a load too

Maybe I'll fuck him next time!

No comments: