11 May 2023

Shower fun

One of the gyms that I visit with a male steam room also has an unusual shower arragement - there are cubicles, but no doors ... so it gives you an opportunity to enjoy the view ... but not quite as good as fully open showers

On this visit I'd seen a hot guy on the gym floor ... but there was no eye contact ... so I thought he wasn't interested

Later on he was naked in the steam room - which isn't something straight guys usually do ...

And after a while we started enjoying each other ... with another guy watching us ... and as I was getting close to shooting ...

A member of staff came to close the spa area for the day!

In the showers afterwards we were in cubicles opposite each other ... and met in the middle ...

And I shot on him ... and he shot on me ...

No comments: