05 August 2012

One year later ...

I knew it had been quite a while since we had last messed around ... but it was only when I was looking for my previous post that I discovered that it was a full year !

In a similar scenario to last July, we had spent the day together doing various stuff around town (as we do from time to time), and we ended up back at his place (which doesn't often happen) ... and at the end of the evening, we ended up in bed ...

He wanted full on sex, but for some reason I didn't - very unusual for me.  I find him hugely attractive, and I absolutely know that there is no relationship prospect, but for some reason, my head said no!  So we messed around, and it was a bit strange, because the more I put up the barriers, the more he wanted it ...

We ended up climaxing, but it was all a bit odd.  Hopefully it won't sour our friendship ...

No comments: