02 December 2017

Silent Cumming

i wouldn't describe myself as a "screamer" but i do enjoy expressing myself during sexual contact, and that includes vocally !  and i also enjoy a guy to make a bit of noise ... including letting me know when he's about to shoot ...

but the other day i was back the in the notorious cruisy gym ... and one thing led to another in the very steamy steam room ...

but the trouble was that there was a straight guy over the other side ... or at least a guy who wasn't interested in man on man action ...

so i couldn't make any noise ...

so the first thing the guy beside me (who i'd already been playing with) knew about my ejaculation ... was when he noticed white stuff on his leg !

he didn't seem to mind !!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my problem with the cruising in the saunas. Have some respect for the guys who really don't want to be subjected to this type of behavior. I work for a fitness club in SF & it drives me crazy. When one has no regard for others it's hard to support you. One day you'll find yourself in front of management defending your membership & it will be then that you will wish you had been a bit more discreet.

I'm not opposed to a bit of fooling around, for I have done more that my share but was always respectful of others who didn't want to be subject to this.

close encounters said...

good point - i've updated the post to make it clear that this wasn't some random guy that i shot my load on ... we had been enjoying each other just beforehand i made him wet !