11 June 2022

Another sloppy BJ

I'd just arrived in a regular cruising ground, when I bumped into a slightly older asian guy ... who seemed keen for some action ... so we adjourned to a more secluded spot ...

I tried to persaude him to suck me, but he didn't seem keen

I even showed him how it was done, but he still wouldn't return the favour

I nearly sucked him off ... but somebody else was watching, and he seemed uncomfortable, and left


Later on I was in my other regularish cruising ground, when I bumped into a guy who had sucked me off before.  And he seemed keen to mess around again.

Unfortunately he's not an amazing sucker - he doesn't put enough suction into it.  But he's not terrible either, so I allowed him to continue!

After talking dirty to him, it wasn't long before he shot his load ... which left me in the unusual position of coming second!  I wasn't too far behind though!!

No comments: