21 June 2022

There were Five in the steam ...

And the Little One watched !

 

After a few disappointing steam room sessions recently ... today I finally hit gold !

There were plenty of guys who were up for it ... but there was one guy who wasn't showing any positive signs ... but luckily he took a break ...

Within seconds the guy on my right stood up to get sucked by the guy on his right !

The asian guy on my left didn't seem overly keen, so I moved to the far side of the sucking couple, where I knew there was a south american guy who was up for it ...

The sucking pair shot their loads first ... followed by me onto the latino guy ... and then him on himself ...

Even the asian guy in the corner had moved over to enjoy a close up view of the blow job !

The guy who had received by BJ thanked his sucker with a kiss - which was a nice touch

The four of us left just as the cock blocker returned ... which seemed to confuse him !


Afterwards I had a chat to the lovely south american guy that I'd played with ... and we found each other on Grindr ... and will hopefully meet up again ...


No comments: