19 February 2020

Side by Side they Shot each other

A few weeks previously i had finished my shower and was drying myself in my cubicle when the cubicle door opposite me opened, and the guy was about to leave ... but he looked at me, and then decided to stay and dry himself some more !

I thought that glance and pause suggested there was potential ... and then in the changing room he had chosen a locker in the corridor which meant that other guys could see him and his beautiful body !

We ended up in the toilet both using the urinals ... and he chuckled to himself as we both played with our dicks ... almost like he was pretending that this wasn't gay ... it was just two guys who happened to each playing with themselves ...

Sadly we got interrupted, and nothing else happened.


Fast forward a few weeks, and i'm back in the same gym ... and in the sauna is a beautiful black guy who keeps his bits covered ... so i'm not hopeful ...

But then we end up in the same shower cubicles and almost the same situation ... where he's happy to show off his bits as he dries himself ... and he's using a locker in the same corridor part of the changing room ...

I can't remember what the previous guy looked like ... but he's the right colour, and there are too many similarities for it not to be the same guy !

Once again we find ourselves side by side in the urinals ... and this time i'm not wasting any time ... and i put my foot inside his so i can rub my leg against him ...

He doesn't object ... and he doesn't chuckle this time ... so maybe he's slightly less in denial that this is a gay encounter !

It doesn't take long before the sight of him playing with his beautiful uncut dick is enough to push me over the edge, and i shoot into my urinal ...

He watches, but doesn't do the same.  Maybe next time we can progress to two cumshots !

 

No comments: