15 December 2022

From Zero to I Cum You

I'm a big believer in seizing the moment in the steam ... borne from experience of getting cock blocked ... and failing to finish the deed ...

 

And sometimes after initially getting blocked ... you read the room, work out who's up for it ... go for a cool down shower ... come back ... and if the blocker has left ... you can seal the deal fairly quickly ...


But a recent visit to one of my regular gym steam rooms was different ... I entered the steam room for the first time ...

There was just one other guy there ... and he was clearly up for it ... and was fit enough that I went from soft to hard pretty quickly ... and was shooting my load on him within about 90 seconds of arriving in the steam !


I think that was probably a record for me !

 

No comments: