14 December 2022

Steamy Foursome

I wrote recently about how Men in Shorts in steam room are bad for business ...

And I like to think that I can spot a guy who is up for it ...

But you just never know when some guys will decide to play ...


I was in one of my regular steam rooms yesterday ... and there was a guy with his towel firmly covering his dick ... but once we were alone, he decided that he was interested !

We got interrupted, and I needed a break from the steam ... but when I returned after a while ... he had progressed to openly wanking in front of others !!


It ended up with four of us enjoying ourselves ... and always aware that you need to seize the moment in the steam ... it wasn't long before I shot my load over one of the guys ...


I left after a while without seeing any more cum ...

But I bumped into the original guy as we were both leaving the gym ... and he confirmed that he had indeed later climaxed !

 

No comments: