16 December 2022

Newbie in the steam

The gym steam rooms I visit have a mixture of regulars ... new people who know what they're doing ... and new people who don't know what they're doing ...

 

On a recent visit to one of my regular steam rooms ... two young guys came in together who I didn't recognise ...

One of them seemed fairly relaxed, but the other was like a kid in a sweetshop!

I was at the end, and the newbie was beside me ... and as I adjusted myself, and made it obvious I was up for some fun ... the guy beside me almost started giggling, and whispered to his friend ...

It took a while to filter the steam room for heteros ... but eventually we got to have some fun ...

And the two young guys ended up kissing as they wanked themselves ... which was rather sweet

Amusingly the newbie kept holding his towel to cover his dick ... but I guess whatever works for him!

 

Later on we happened to be getting dressed in the changing room at the same time - and he was almost pointing me out to his mate!

Hopefully they have many years together cumming in steam rooms!!

  

No comments: