27 November 2023

how old are you?

gym steam rooms are strange places - strange things happen, and strange conversations occur!

recently I was in a steam room with two guys ... and before long things started to get interesting ... and one guy took off his swimming togs to expose a partially erect member

the other guy needed a break and left ... so it was just me and the recently naked guy ...

and before we got down to business ... the newly naked guy asked me "how old are you?"

seriously, wtf - i've had some strange conversations in the steam room before ... but this was a new one!

after avoiding the question ... we started making progress ... and he wanted to see me shoot ... but didn't seem interested in shooting himself ...

which is ok, as I like an audience ... but two cumshots is always better than one!

after I'd finished the newly naked guy took a break ... and the other guy returned ... and wanted an update

I mentioned the strange question ... and apparently the newly naked guy asked him the same question too!

I guess we all have our own idiosyncrasies ... but that one really is different!!

 

No comments: