30 November 2023

revisiting the scene

There's a nearby department store with a men's toilet that can be enjoyable ... and whilst I don't often visit it ... occasionally I'm in the mood for something more public than the steam room ...

On a recent visit there was a south asian showing off his beautiful uncut member ...

But whilst he didn't seem to worry about the straight guys around him ... it was a bit too busy for me ... so I left without emptying my balls

A couple of weeks later I stopped by to see if the uncut guy happened to be there again ... sadly he wasn't ... but it was quieter this time ... and one guy was clearly up for it ...

And whilst I wasn't really into this guy ... I closed my eyes and thought back to the hot uncut guy stroking ... and before long I exploded!

 

No comments: