29 November 2023

prince albert

I was in one of my gym steam rooms where the benches are in an L shape - so I had a good view of guy on the other side

I wasn't sure if he was up for it ... so I made the usual indication that I was ... and waited to see if he responded ...

It took a while, but eventually he did ... and after a while he unveiled his equipment ...

And it was a lovely dick ... with an impressive piercing ... which isn't something i've seen in ages

After a while it was clear that he was about to shoot ... and previous ejaculations from guys with PAs have all been underwhelming ... but this guy produced a really impressive load

I couldn't help myself and scooped it up and used it as lube on my own dick ... which seemed to surprised him!

And he waited for me to arrive ... which was good of him!!

 

No comments: