13 December 2023

Different Ending

I was in a gym that I rarely visit - it's got good gym floor equipment and it's got a nice steam room (mixed gender but mostly guys use it) ... but the trouble is that most of the guys who go there appear to be closeted ... so I rarely get a happy ending to my workout

And seeing a really hot guy beside me in the changing room admire himself in the mirror, I assumed it would be the usual story ...

I then spotted him in the steam room with an obvious bulge in his underwear ... but it was too busy for anything to happen ...

And then he used the shower opposite me, and left the door open ... and kept staring at my dick ... and he didn't get hard himself ... but I certainly did as I gazed at his beautiful body!

I find that guys who focus on your dick and avoid eye contact are often closeted ... so I wasn't expect anything to happen in the changing room when we were both back there after showering ...

But after I started playing with myself ... he leaned over and gave me a hand ...

And then he replaced his hand with his mouth - which was a big surprise!

Whilst I wasn't able to get my hands on his equipment ... I was able to play with his nipples ... which helped push me over the edge ...

Which prompted him to lean over and eat it up!

As he was leaving he gave me a wink ... so maybe he's not as closeted as I first assumed ...

 

No comments: