07 December 2023

Inching over the line ...

Back in one of my regular gym steam rooms ...

And I ended up beside a beautiful asian guy the I recognised from a previous visit

I wasn't sure if he was up for it this time ... but after other guys left ... he started playing with himself

I still wasn't sure if he was up for some interaction ... but after a minute I decided to risk it, and reached over and touched his right nipple ... which he seemed to like ... so then I went for his left nipple ...

And then I reached down to play with his balls - which were completely smooth!

And then had a little play with his ass

And then he started playing with me 

I've written before about how I prefer shooting a load when I'm standing up ... but the trouble is that this sometimes freaks out guys in the steam, as they worry about getting caught ...

But this lovely guy didn't react when I stood up and positioned myself between his legs ...

And shot my load on him!

 

No comments: