10 December 2023

Too long at the hand dryer

Back in the department store with the busy toilets that I sometimes visit

As I entered a guy drying his hand looked up ... and we made eye contact ... which isn't something that straight guys normally do in men's toilets!

As he was heading out the door we again made eye contact ... whilst I was standing at the urinal

But instead of leaving he came back ... for some extra hand drying time!

After another guy left ... it was just the two of us ... so he came over to the urinal beside me ...

And he got his dick out ... and we had a bit of a play with each other ... and he seeme to enjoy grabbing my ass!

He wasn't the great at manipulating me ... or the best looking of guys ... and he had a bit of a closete vibe that doesn't work for me ... but I still managed to shot a load!

Sadly, he didn't follow suit

No comments: