09 January 2018

making my excuses ...

a guy was in the steam room that i've seen before ... "wearing" a tiny towel ... and looking around as if he was interested ...

the only other guy wasn't the best looking ever ... and wasn't obviously up for it ... apart from his semi hard member that i could see from my vantage point !

eventually the tiny towel guy left ... and the somewhat unattractive guy and i started getting it on ...

soon i was shooting my load on his chest ...

but he seemed to be making heavy going of shooting his own load ... despite my assistance ... including in attending his nipples which made him moan with pleasure ...

eventually the tiny towel guy opened the steam room door to re-enter ...

so i used the opportunity to make my excuses and head for a shower !

 

No comments: