31 January 2018

not too high to cum

it had been a frustrating few days ... lots of near misses in various gym steam rooms ... with some seriously hot January newbies ...

eventually i was back in one of my regular gyms ... and a guy was in the steam in his speedos ... but making it obvious that he was up for it ... but there kept being non players around ...

we ended up in opposite shower cubicles ... and although i prefer touching rather than watching ... i was too horny to wait ...

the other guy had been there since i started my workout ... and he wasn't hard in the steam ... so i assumed he must be high ... and probably wouldn't actually be shooting ... but i was wrong ... and before long he was producing a reasonable amount of cum ... with his shower cubicle door open ...

seeing a cumshot almost always pushed me over the edge ... and within seconds i was firing off a load onto the wall of my cubicle ...

i didn't see my own cumshot (too busy looking at the other guy) ... but judging my his shocked reaction (and how far up the wall i had to clean) ... i'm guessing that the days of waiting resulted in a big 'un !

 

No comments: