16 February 2020

Different gym, same outcome

One of the gyms that I regularly visit has a large number of guys who seem up for action ... but I've never seen any action actually happen

The steam room is mixed gender, which doesn't help - but I've never seen any action in the showers either

On this visit there was a beautiful guy in the steam room, but he appeared to be straight ... until it was just the two of us left there ... and he soon slipped his beautiful dick out of his swimming shorts !

After a little bit of action, he said somebody was coming, so he left ...

I headed for the showers, and he was soon in the cubicle opposite me ...

And whilst I don't normally engage in shower cubicle action - i made an exception for this gorgeous guy

It wasn't long before his manipulation of my equipment had me close to cumming ... but then somebody entered a nearby cubicle, and it put my partner in crime off his stroke ...

I couldn't stop, and shot my load on him ... but the moment seemed to have passed for him

Maybe next time I will manage to get him off

 

1 comment:

RB said...

How do you find these places?