14 February 2020

Guy smell

This cute brazilian guy seemed eager to meet ... despite not speaking much english ... so after a couple of failed attempts to meet nearby (i didn't want to bring him home until i was sure) ... we met in the rain near where i was staying ...

When I got my hands on him he turned out to be really thin - almost too skinny for me, but just about ok ...

He had a bit of a musky smell which was mostly fine ... but I couldn't really suck him as it was too strong in his crotch !

When he took off his underwear, they seemed a bit dirty - which really put me off ... but I pushed on !

Once we were both naked, i thought it would be fun to rub our dicks together using some lube ... but he seemed uncomfortable ... and then next thing, he dick starts producing cum ... wtf !

I guess the dangers of a young guy is that he may cum too quickly ... but it makes a nice change from me bieng the first to come.  I added my load to his fairly quickly.

 

No comments: