08 February 2020

Another Date

After not having been on a date since last May ... i went on two in two days !

After the previous guy turned out to be much older than his photos ... this guy turned out to wear glasses - which he didn't in his photos !

I'm not sure if it's just laziness about putting in contact lenses ... or they always wear glasses but just take them off for photos ... but there's something dishonest about it which annoys me !

The date went better than the previous one - I persuaded him to go see some art that i wanted to ... and then have a nice walk around London ...

He was an interesting guy, but there was something slightly asexual about him - i would touch him, but he wouldn't touch me back !

We suggested meeting again ... but I suspect it's not going to happen

 

No comments: