07 February 2020

Date

It had been so long since I had been on a proper date that I had to look up my previous post to find out that it was in May !

I had chatted to this guy online, and whilst one of his profile pics looked stunning, another made him look a bit older than i normally go for.  When we met up in a bar he turned out to be significantly older again !

He was an interesting enough guy, but he seemed a bit set in his ways - maybe that's partly an age thing !

He needed to go off to meet his friends for dinner after about an hour - which was absolutely fine.  When we were saying goodbye he tried to kiss me, which was awkward - he didn't seem to realise that I wasn't that into him !

He messaged me the next day, and I replied a week later to say that I'd been happy to meet again as friends ... but he didn't reply

Moral of the story - out of date profile photos just waste everybody's time !
 
 

No comments: